Gala BanquetGet your Gala Tickets Today!
The Board of Directors of the National Puerto Rican Day Parade cordially invites you to join us at our Annual Gala and Banquet
Friday, June 7, 2019 at Pier 60 (Chelsea Piers)
Black Tie Affair
Cocktail reception starts at 6:00 pm | Dinner 7:00 pm
Net proceeds go toward scholarships and NPRDP events.
Special Performance by La India (2019 Godmother/Madrina of the Parade)
The National Puerto Rican Day Parade Orchestra directed by Cucco Peña with performances by a select group of this years’ honorees:
- Bobby Sanabria – Godfather
- Alberto Carrión – Lifetime Achievement in Music
- Dagmar Rivera – Lifetime Achievement in Entertainment
- William Cepeda – Special Recognition
- Jorge Laboy – Ambassador
- Christian Nieves – Ambassador
Plan your stay at the Kimpton: Hotel Eventi
851 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10001