Join us at New York’s Central Park Zoo on June 11 for the 2022 National Puerto Rican Day Parade Gala, in support of our Scholarship Program!
Our 2022 gala honorees include:
- Nanette Cocero, Global President Vaccines, Pfizer Biopharmaceuticals Group
- William Ramirez, Executive Director, ACLU of Puerto Rico
- Magda Yrizarry, Chief Talent and Diversity Officer, Verizon
6:15 p.m.: Pre-Check (ID & proof of vaccination required)
6:30 p.m.: Doors open
6:30 – 7:30 p.m.: Cocktails & Exhibition
7:30 – 9:30 p.m.: Dinner & Program (Followed by Music & Mingling)
Please note for this event:
- The walking entrance to the Zoo is located at 64th Street and 5th Ave.
- Proof of COVID vaccination will be required.
- Space is very limited, so please pre-register all guests.